Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Food for thought!

Alright well I have a million things to blog about: we tiled our shower, twilight movie, jarom's birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations. But the pictures aren't downloaded onto the computer yet, and I don't like posting without pictures.. But this time i'm going to! :)

So I have almost been married 10 months!!! and I have gained, well i have gained pounds and I need to get my butt in gear... So Jarom and me have started walking together, it's kind of a hit and miss thing, but we are trying. Well Jarom worked late tonight so I went on our walk and I decided to run some of it. P.S. it takes me about forever to work up to running a full mile.. no judgement please!!!! anyways our walk takes us passed the St. George temple. I was running past it today, and I was thinking in my head how beautiful it was.. Than I ended my run/walk :) on the other side of the temple and I turned around and looked up at the view of the temple and I just felt so happy and peaceful inside like I could do anything. It was pretty awesome,,, (I'm hoping if I post this story I will fill like I need to workout more so people can see results!!!) and than as I was walking home I was thinking in my head I should blog about this.. and I got to thinking how funny it was that I was thinking about what I was going to say when I blogged about it... Than I laughed again because sometimes I take pictures of things just to blog about them.. I love blogging, it's so great.


Please don't think I'm lame for posting this!!! ;)

2 comments:

Bekah said...

How could anyone on earth possibly ever think you're lame?! I miss you, Heidi! And I'm so jealous that you're in warm enough weather to exercise outside! Love you!

Kimba Lance said...

Heidi those are the endorphines talking! Oh and have you heard Volcom's new single? Great stuff.