Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend Visit

My mom and my brother Jacob came to visit!!! When my mom comes we have to go to In and Out.. LOVE IT!!! and Golden Spoon. Love it even more. I love my family so darn much. I'm glad they came down to play. It was great to hang out with my mom. On Saturday afternoon it was just the two of us and we headed over to Santa Clara, we went to a market that had lots of fresh veggies and than we headed over to a yummy bakery, and last we ended up at a little boutique!!! (sp) Loved it all. Thanks Jarom for taking care of the car and house so I could go play with my mom! AND.. family can't wait to see you for the Twilight Saturday of fun next weekend!!!







1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Heidi! I'm so glad you gave me your blog address as well! I've added you, so hopefully you can get on mine. Oh, and that's so funny, because at work on Friday, I was talking about how good Golden Spoon frozen yogurt sounded. I don't think they have them up here anymore and I am craving one so bad!