Sunday, December 14, 2008
Twilight Weekend
With just the girls on the Lewis side of the family we all went to Twilight. It was so much fun. Jarom and I drove up Friday night. He spent the whole weekend with cousins and I spent the whole weekend with the girls in my family. So much fun! I did miss him, but it was still a blast :)!!!!
All of us girls at lunch! It was so great to get to see all my cousins, aunts, grandma, and mom and sisters. It was so much fun!


My brother and my dad got the lucky job of taking care of the kids while we were gone watching the movie. Thanks guys for letting Tiff and Heather come kid free!

Friday night my mom, Heather, and me spent the night at Mike and Tiffs house... Slumber party's are great!!!! On Friday night my aunt and cousins came and visited us, well actually they wanted to see Mike and Tiff's house and Maddie, Chloe, Mckenzie and Brody! I don't blame them, they are so darn cute best nieces and nephew ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment