Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jarom!!!!! the big 28

Beware... Below you will see some crazy pictures. My husband makes some of the weirdest faces. He is just being silly, he really isn't crazy and he really wasn't upset about turning 28. This was the first birthday for him while we have been married. He doesn't really like surprises. So the morning of November 25th (ya this post is way late) I got up early and taped that sign up that said Happy Birthday and than gave him a card. That night we had a family party with cake, ice-cream, and presents. Happy Birthday honey, I still can't believe you are 28, my oldest sister isn't even that old! :) crazy! I love you so so much!

Guests: Jarom's grandparents!

Guests: Jaroms Aunt Kim, Uncle Mike, and their kids. They were here for Thanksgiving so it was a nice treat to have them here for his birthday too.

Love you Birthday BOY!!!! (wow I have turned into one of those wives.... funny)

Crazy pictures I was talking about!!!! He makes me laugh.









THE cake, and I mean THE cake. Jarom asks for this cake every year. This year was no different, and also his mom has to make it. I offered to get the recipe from her and make it, but he said it had to be her. I don't blame him... :)






No comments: