Friday, August 8, 2008
Zions!!!!
Jarom and I love Zions National Park. We now have a pass to go whenever we want! The trip we took in March was actually supposed to happen over our honeymoon, but I got too sick. :( So we waited and went with Brady and Cheree. We don't have any pictures with them because our batteries died in our camera. But they were there. We had so much fun. We hiked Angels Landing and the Emerald pools. The whether was good until we left to go home and than it started to snow.... CRAZY.. But I loved it. I have to give my cousin Marianne a big huge thank you, she introduced me to Zion's a couple of years ago, and i have been in love ever since. Thanks Mar....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that you are here in the blog world. I am coming down to St. George for my sis-in laws wedding for the entire first week of September (after labor day!). So I am going to play with y-o-u!
Yeah! I am so excited you started a blog! I am so sad I couldn't be at your wedding and so I love seeing the pictures...if anyone post them for me!!! You look beautiful!
I am MOST excited you have a blog! Now I can lurk all the way from NYC.
Love you!
Post a Comment