Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grand Canyon with the Taylor's

Me at the bottom in a little tunnel
AAAAMazing!!!
I love this guy so freaking much!!!
You are supposed to touch this donkey's nose and it gives you good luck!!!
Me, Tira (sister-in-law), Chris (mother-in-law), and Larissa (sister-in-law)
Love the Taylor Girls!!!!
North Rim Vistor Center,,,, Ya I know it totally says it in the picture :)
Look at that View, Beautiful!



Grand Canyon, Baby!!!!! Yeah for my first time to the Grand Canyon, actually I think it was the first time for most of us that went. We decided for the last weekend of May that Jarom, Me, and his parents and sisters would spend the day at the Grand Canyon. That's the nice thing about living in STG we are close to so many fun things. So we packed up our food and headed out to the North Rim. We started out with a little hike that had an amazing view and ended with a harder hike that was also a trail for the horse's.. it was kind of gross because of the horse poop. Oh well it was still amazing and so much fun. Thanks Chris for planning this and inviting Jarom and Me!!!! Phil and Alexis and their girls couldn't come. We missed you guys, next time you will have to come for sure!

1 comment:

Coco said...

I had no idea you went to the Grand Canyon!
How neat!