Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 16th!!!!! Happy 6 months!!!!

Happy six months to me.... and to Jarom!!!!!! Okay so on our six month anniversary Jarom way spoiled me. He is the sweetest husband in the world. I love him so much and I feel so very blessed to be married to him. He was so cute and called me up and pretended to ask me out on a date pretended in the sense that it was our first time going out. He took me to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, and than he bought me a present..... the soundtrack to Mama Mia, which I have listened to ever since he gave it to me. I'm not sure he is too happy about that. Oh well I love it. I just have to say that Jarom is so kind to me, for those of you that don't know i'm pretty much the most emotional wife ever!!!!! No, I'm not pregnant thank goodness, now is not the time... anyways Jarom has been so amazing through everything, He brings me flowers home all the time, he cleans and helps with the cooking all the time (as a side note he cleans and cooks better than me :)...) and he surprises me and takes me to salt lake all the time. oh and he massages my feet all the time too! and he watches girly movies with me, and he makes me laugh so hard everyday, seriously he is hilarious, I pretty much pee my pants!!!! Thanks honey for making this the best 6 months ever, and we have also just barely known each other for a year.... thanks for an awesome year! Love you babe, forever!

Nice Picture!
I love kissing this man!
Silly picture!!!! FUN Times!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You guys are gross!!! :)