Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wedding Pictures

So I know it's about 6 months since I have been married, but there are lots of people that couldn't come and I wanted them to see pictures. And it was such a fun day, I want to do it again!!!! This is my first time posting pictures, i'm a little stupid and posted one picture twice. I didn't do any captions on the picture so i will try and explain some of them. The one that is on there twice, that is where Jarom purposed to me. The one with Jarom, me and Tyson (jarom's cousin) that one is on here because he is the reason why we are even together. Thanks Tyson. I love Jarom so much and I seriously love being married to him. We have so much fun, I can't believe how much he spoils me. Thanks Jarom for everything. And thank to Mom and Dad Dudley and Mom and Dad Taylor for making our wedding amazing. I loved my wedding day so so much. Now i will try and post some more fun things to show family what we have been up to these past 6 months. I love reading all my other cousins blogs, it helps me follow what they are doing, so I hope you all enjoy!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Heidi! I got your email and I was like, "who in the world is Heidi Taylor?" Ha! It took me a couple seconds to figure out! :) So glad you started a blog, and soooooo glad you posted pictures of your wedding! I so wanted to be there and you are so gorgeous! Hurray for blogging! Love you!

J. Doug said...

Heidi,
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Cool wedding pictures!
-Doug

J. Doug said...

oh and here is our blog www.minnickfamily.blogspot.com
-doug

Liz Royall said...

Heidi!!!! Hello!!!
Yes, let's be blog friends! I am glad to here that everything is going just great!