Thursday, August 28, 2008

We as in HEIDI loves SALT LAKE!!!!

Last weekend Jarom surprised me and took me to Salt Lake!!!! For those of you that don't know I love Salt Lake, but more than that I love seeing my family. I get way spoiled when we go to Salt Lake. My mom gives me massages and pedicures and my dad takes us to fun places to eat like Ruth's diner and Joy Luck!!!! I love love love Salt Lake!!!!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come visit you!
Okay so my mom is probably not happy with this picture, but it is so funny and Jarom looks so funny!!!! I love it, and no my mom is not choking Jarom. She has a hot towel around his neck and is getting ready to massage his neck. !!!!
My mom wanted pictures of her on my blog, the first picture above doesn't do her any justice. She is the most beautiful mom ever. hopefully I can look like her when i'm her age (yes i know i look stupid in this picture :)!) As a side note being up in salt lake meant i got to wear my mom's clothes, that also made my husband think that i was my mom sometimes. He came to put his arm around me and thought that i was my mom for a second. He got a little freaked out, not that he doesn't like my mom but you know that would be weird. Anyways i guess i already look a lot like my mom, i just don't see it though!!! I think Heather looks more like her!
I just love these two people so much. They mean so much to me and i just miss them so much. Thanks for an awesome weekend mom and dad!!!!!

2 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

Heidi..where do you guys live? I thought you were in SLC. I hope it is not to far so you can travel to the home town often. Stu and I live in West Vally (hood) central just across from the drive in movie theatres. Luckly we live in a gated community.

Ali said...

Fun... Next time your in town you should stop by, I know phillip really misses Jarom! :) Your mom is so pretty.