Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disneyland Day4

Last day in Disneyland, not gonna lie I was exhausted at this point.. and it was a pretty hot day, it got into the upper 90's which I can do when i'm at the beach, but at an amusement park ya not the best, and my feet were killing me. I shouldn't complain.. Jarom had to carry our backpack all day that had our food and water in it.. poor guy! But it was still a great day and a great end to our trip! I think my most favorite part of this whole trip though was being with Jarom 24/7 and not having to worry about homework!! It was heaven!


I have been to CA before, but I never remember it being this smoggy.. you can't even see the Mountains in the background. I don't think I could ever live in CA unless we lived on the beach.. Kind of don't see that happening..


They had a whole arcade dedicated to the Movie Tron!





Jarom was so good and watched every show, every parade, and every firework show with me! That is my favorite part of Disneyland!



Me with my highschool teacher and her family, my hairdresser was riding a ride with her hubby and kids at the time this picture was taken.. so fun!! they waited with me for a bit while I was waiting for Jarom to ride a ride! :)



Our top 3 favorite Disneyland treats.. Pretzels, churro, and their huge pickles.. so good!



Yay for Disneyland!!!





This was our favorite ride because it was the only fun and big kid ride that I didn't get sick on!!!


1 comment:

Ric and Meagan said...

Beard beard beard. Misss you miss you miss you.

Love this post. Disney needs to happen again soon