Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grandpa Taylor

Jarom's Grandpa passed away at the beginning of September :( I didn't know him super well, but I do know that all of his grand kids loved him very much, especially his grandsons!!! He was the one to teach them to love the outdoors, and to work very hard! I appreciate all the things he taught Jarom.. Jarom's grandpa was the one to originally buy the property that is in the Taylor family, he loved it so much that Jarom and his cousin went up there on the way to the funeral and picked wild flowers, and branches off of a pine tree, they looked beautiful on his casket! Thanks Grandpa Taylor for being an amazing Grandpa! :)




Jarom's brothers girls!



This picture just kind of made us all laugh.. this is of jarom, his brother, and two cousins.. it kind of looks like a boy band picture..


wild flowers





No comments: