Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disneyland Day 3

Day 3 was so much fun! We were there from open to close, kind of long day, but we got a lot of good rides in.. well Jarom did (ya I get sick on rides so basically I wait in line, or wait for Jarom to use our fast passes twice)!!! But seriously it was such a fun day! We ran into my hairdresser who happens to be the daughter of my highschool teacher.. so much fun, Jarom ran into his MTC teacher.. and than we also hooked up with one of Jarom's mission buddies that live in CA! Crazy seeing so many people you know when you are so far away from home!




Jarom loves Star Wars so naturally he would love Star Tours!!! He was able to ride that ride about 4 times using fast passes!



Jarom with his mission buddy Dan!


Us with Dan and Coco and their kids! So much fun to catch up with them and see their cute family, we haven't seen them since we got married!


I had to get a picture of this, mostly cause it just looks funny. and because Jarom never holds baby babies.. this is the youngest i have seen him hold, this baby was 4 months old..



This was basically the only big kid scary ride I went on... oh wait I went on Space Mountain and almost threw up.. good times!


This is where we had lunch 2 days in a row, we packed our lunch every day and this was a perfect place to eat, it is in CA Adventures!

No comments: