Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 things to know!

So I thought for Jarom's birthday I would write 30 things about Jarom that you may not know about him... here is goes!

1-His full name is Timothy Jarom Taylor- his dad's name is Timothy Taylor too that is why he goes by his middle name. Yup they are both Tim Taylor's! :)
2- He is the oldest of 4 kids, he has a younger brother and 2 younger sisters. He is 15 years older than his youngest sister!
3- He has attended 3 different colleges: BYU, Dixie, and University of Phoenix.
4-He has 6 bins of Star Wars stuff!
5-He served his mission in the Philippines, it was the Philippines, Bacolod mission.
6-He knows 3 languages- English, Cebuano, and Ilongo.
7-He’s favorite color is Blue!
8-He is the most loyal Son and Brother, he even held his mom’s hair when she was sick and pregnant with her last baby!!!
9-He likes girly movies--- okay maybe he just watches them with me! ;)
10-He loves the outdoors!
11- He let me wax his back before we got married- yup that means he has a hairy back!
12-He is the most gentlemanly man I know- he always opens my door, he makes me bathrooms when we go camping, he tells me I’m beautiful all the time, he always always puts me first, he always helps me clean, and basically he is amazing in making me feel adored!
13- He loves Smallville and Rocky- and now I do too!
14- He loves Ford Trucks and some day he will own one!
15- He loves going four- wheeling at the sand dunes.
16- He drinks a green smoothie almost every day! So proud of him!
17- He went to Bingham high school and graduated in 1999… ya he is older than my older sister! 
18- He is a better cook than I am. Sometimes I feel like he is more domestic than I am.
19- He worked on his Grandpa’s ranch one summer during High School.
20- He was born and raised in Riverton, UT.
21-He got down to 160 pounds on his mission… ya crazy.
22-He loves Christmas and he is great at making things super special for me!
23-He can sew on a button better than I can.. okay I actually don’t think I have ever sewn a button before!
24-He has worked in the Audio/ Visual industry for 10 years and now is trying to get a business degree and do something in the business field.
25-He is amazing with kids… sometimes I think we need kids so he would have someone to play with. It is the best to watch him play with our nieces and nephews when we go swimming!
26-He had braces as a kid, but I have not seen one picture with him wearing braces.
27-He is so kind, and thoughtful!
28- He is the hardest working man I know; he has an amazing work ethic!
29-He taught me how to clean- and yup now I’m a little OCD.
30-He basically is amazing, kind, wonderful, handsome, and just my everything!!!! Love you Jarom!

3 comments:

Shan said...

Great to know more about Jarom! Hope you had a fun time together for his birthday. All I know is that it sounds like Heidi got a guy as special and lovable as she is!

Anne said...

That's neat. Thanks for sharing!

Ali said...

That's a sweet tribute! The Taylor men Rock! :)