This year Jarom and I spent Thanksgiving with the Taylor's! :) We had dinner with his parents and sister at our house, and than in the evening Jarom's brother and his family came over and hung out! All I can say is it is a good thing my MIL was there for Thanksgiving. I got really sick the day before Thanksgiving, so basically I was useless and did nothing on Thanksgiving day.... Chris (my MIL) did the turkey and a bunch of other amazing things! And than my wonderful husband did everything else... and it was his birthday! Seriously he did ALL of the dishes. And he scrubbed the entire kitchen after the turkey got put into the oven.. That may not seem like a big deal, but I'm a little weird about how my kitchen is cleaned after raw meat has been in it. So thanks to my wonderful husband and the amazing Taylor clan for all your help and fun times!! and sorry about the fact that there are only 3 pictures. I was the worse picture taker ever over Thanksgiving!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment