Jarom and I dressed up for the first time together this year! My friends threw a great Halloween party, thanks guys! We dressed up as Lois Lane and Clark Kent.. ya some one thought we were dressed up as missionaries, hahaha!
That's a way cute costume idea! I've never dressed up as a couple with my husband either, bc it seems like there are mostly lame couple costumes, but that is really cool!
We have been married for 7 years now!!! I love love love it, seriously marriage is so fun. Probably cause Jarom is so darn funny, he cracks me up! As for where we are at. We are currently living in Taylorsville, UT. Jarom is working at Control 4! I am a full time Momma. We welcomed our newest addition Mia Grace on June 19th! We couldn't feel more blessed to have her in our lives! Parenthood is basically the best thing EVER!
1 comment:
That's a way cute costume idea! I've never dressed up as a couple with my husband either, bc it seems like there are mostly lame couple costumes, but that is really cool!
Post a Comment