My oldest Niece Mckenzie was Baptized in March!!! Again I'm horrible and have no pictures of her in her baptism dress. But I have lots of pictures of us hanging out!!! Yay for family!
I do not have ONE picture of my brother with a normal face.. so he gets what he gets!!! My SIL Tiff looks cute! Grandpa and Grandma, kenzie, and maddie
Jarom was playing with all the kids the whole day!!! What a fun uncle!
Grandpa and cute sammy!
I had to play the piano for the baptism, and Maddie and Chloe wanted to help. Maddie and Chloe sang a song for part of the program, oh man it was so cute! :)
We have been married for 7 years now!!! I love love love it, seriously marriage is so fun. Probably cause Jarom is so darn funny, he cracks me up! As for where we are at. We are currently living in Taylorsville, UT. Jarom is working at Control 4! I am a full time Momma. We welcomed our newest addition Mia Grace on June 19th! We couldn't feel more blessed to have her in our lives! Parenthood is basically the best thing EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment