Sunday, April 3, 2011
3 Year Anniversary and Valentines day!
Happy Valentines day!!! AND Happy 3 year anniversary to Jarom and me. We got married Feb. 16, 2008!!! I can't even believe it has been 3 years! I love being married more than anything in this whole world.. And I love that I get to celebrate every year being married to my best friend!
We have started a tradition of ordering a cake that looks exactly like our top layer of our wedding cake.. same flavor and all.. It is so yummy! Granite Bakery in Sugar House, UT is amazing!!
The perfect way to celebrate is going back to the temple!!! I love going to the temple with Jarom
My V-day gift!!! Love Gilmore girls, even nicer was Jarom watched both seasons with me!
To kick off our anniversary weekend we had a candle light dinner!!! Jarom came home from work to this!!! Love you babe!
Jarom LOVES sugar cookies with Blue frosting, part of his gift was these cookies, we made enough for him to take into work to share!!! These are kind of the only good homemaking thing i can do.
I love flowers, and I Love getting flowers. I know they die and they are a waste of money, but I love having fresh flowers at home!
On V-day Jarom rang the door bell and I answered to him with a long stemmed rose and chocolates. Yes I know that is the typical V-day gift, but he knows that is what I LOVE!!! Thanks honey for spoiling me rotten and celebrating such an amazing weekend with me.
So many people make fun of Jarom and me, we celebrate EVERYTHING. We have so many little things that mean something to us, we celebrate every mile stone, we have so many special things between the two of us. We are cheesey, we are so in love, and I love that we are. I love that I get to say I'm Happily married. I Love that Jarom is my best friend! I love that he is a great husband. One of my favorites gifts from jarom was his love note to me. He is so good to always leave me sweet love notes all over the place, and for big events in our life he writes really long love notes... well this year he read me his note. He sat me down and told me everything he loved about me. Seriously it was like 15 mins long, and i LOVED it. I didn't cry when we got engaged, I didn't cry when we got married but I totally cried when he told me how much he loved me, and told me all the reasons why he loved me. Thanks Jarom for being my everything! Here's to being with you forever and ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so good to hear from you...finally. I'm glad you're so happy! You sound like us. I know we're cheesy too, so it's good to hear that there are others like us. I love it!
Post a Comment