Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Help!!!!

This is not a fun post, sorry. Jarom and I are just putting it out there that we are trying to find jobs in Salt Lake City. Especially him, once he has a job than we will be moving up to Salt Lake!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! And than I will get a job. If any of you know of anything please let me know. Thanks a ton!

3 comments:

MNCarlsson said...

I don't have many contacts in Salt Lake, however, what does he do? I'll keep my ears open!

Molly Beckstead said...

My darling Heidi!! I just came across this very cute blog!! I am so happy I found this:) Ok, now about the job thing. What does your husband do? Stoney works for a web hosting company -bluehost.com. (in Provo) Computer stuff. They are hiring. If you want to work for Provo School District I could definately help you out. Let me know. Hope you guys find something that you like and fast!! Take care!

Queli said...

Hi,It's queli. I don't know of any jobs but I wanted to tell you that I am adding you to my sidebar! I hope you don't mind! Miss ya kid!