I love love love my birthday. Seriously I get so excited about it! And this year I was extremely spoiled. Jarom helped/let me celebrate all week.... We called it my birthday week, yes it sounds like i'm five, but it was so fun!!! I think last week we watched about billion girly movies:) Because it was my birthday week I got to choose all the movies we watched, and also what we ate for dinner (this usually meant I was not cooking, which is fantastic, I hate cooking). As for my birthday which is May 29th, Jarom was so great and did little things to surprise me through out the day. I woke to a little note telling me happy birthday and than I had texts from everyone telling me happy birthday (Jarom texted everyone well everyone that new me in his phone that it was my birthday!!!) Than we went on a great bike ride, than to an old book store I have been wanting to check out, (I know this is dragging on, but it was the perfect day...) after that we went back home and I answered the door and my mom was standing there. Jarom worked it out to have my mom there, well he tried to have the rest of the family, but no one else could come. I told Jarom all I wanted for my birthday was my family there with a cake candles and everyone singing to me. And he provided as best he could:)!!!! I also got a great letter in the mail from Jarom it sounds super corny but it was way fun. I'm a fan of corny, after that we hit up a movie and dinner. Dinner was amazing, we went to 25 and main, if you are ever in St. George go there it is amazing, there cupcakes are the best I have ever had! than it was home to have cake and ice cream with friends and family. We ended the night watching twilight on blu-ray!! It was like the never ending week. Sorry this is so long and a play by play of my birthday but seriously it was such an amazing day! Thanks babe!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy birthday Heidi! Sounds like it was a great day/week. I also like to celebrate my birthday as long as possible and usually plan our family get together, friend get togethers and a date with Greg all on different nights to draw out the fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a great way to celebrate!
Happy Birthday, Heidi! What a great hubby you have! Miss and love you!
yay fun birthday week!!! Your mom called me and left like a 5 minute message about the cupcake place hahaha i love her. I wish we could've been down in the SG to help you celebrate. Next year? Ok radical!!!
That sounds like the Best Birthday week ever! So romantic!:)
I'm so sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you, we wanted to. And I know it's like a week later, But Happy Birthday again! :)
So cute! Sounds like a fun week...and 24 man aren't we getting old! (yeah right!)
I love my birthday too and I think a week of celebration is just what the doctor ordered. Happy Birthday and keep the tradition, have a week of birthday each year! (I did that one year and it was sooo much fun)
Post a Comment