Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally Christmas 2009!!!

Yes I know I'm a horrible blogger... So finally here is Christmas!!! I don't have a lot of pictures. But Christmas was so much fun. This year was with Jarom's family. (We did meet with my brother and his family, and my parents on Christmas Eve) Jarom's parents came up the day after Christmas. For the first time in our lives Jarom and I were in charge of a dinner, we baked a turkey.... Yes ladies and gentlemen We baked a TURKEY!!!! Okay Jarom did the gross stuff and really I was more just there for support :) But i was there! hahaha Even though I don't really like cooking, it was a fun to get the table all set pretty and cook the hard things like turkey and mashed potatoes. Don't judge for being afraid to cook mashed potatoes!!! :)
Anyways after dinner we went to the lights downtown, it was so much fun to hang out with Jarom's family and to be all together for this Christmas seasons!


Jarom's parents and sisters!



Jarom's brother's family: Phil, Alexis, Bella, and Emma




1 comment:

Ali said...

I love those pictures! And you guys did an amazing job cooking the dinner, it was so yummy! We had a lot of fun with all of you guys. Thanks for the memories!