Yup I'm married to a 29 year old.... How crazy is that!!! :) And I love all 29 years of him! Don't mind my cheesiness! :) His birthday was the day before Thanksgiving, we were a little busy getting ready to leave down to my parents house, but we still made it fun... I made him sugar cookies with blue frosting, and white cake with blue frosting, he loves blue frosting! My cake didn't turn out as good as his mom's white cake with blue frosting but it works! We went to Jarom's favorite place to eat and than we came home and finished cleaning guns so that we were ready to go shooting over Thanksgiving weekend!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those Cookies look yummy! :) I hope Phill and the girls didn't hang out to long while you guys were trying to get ready for Thanksgiving. But I know the girls had fun seeing you guys. Can't wait for the xmas party.
Ha! That is awesome! Happy Late Birthday Jarom, heidi really loves you which makes me think that I should put up todd's batman poster again so he knows I love him too:) Great job on the blue cookies too, and your shooting day looked intimidating..i'm glad were friends! T,E & B
Post a Comment