Friday, September 25, 2009

I did it.... I cut my hair!!!!

For those of you that know me you know that my hair seriously was everything for me, when I would go get it cut it was always just a tiny tiny trim. Well it was time... and I chopped 10 inches off and donated it, and it felt amazing, there were no tears and I absolutely love it. I seriously feel great, I felt like a new confident woman when I did, I know that sounds dumb but it was a big decision for me!!!!



4 comments:

Mary Staples said...

I'm so happy for you that things are going so well for you guys! You're hair looks darling!

Amy said...

its so cute! i love it! you are doing so well and i miss you tons!

Stuart and Sarah said...

I love that you donated it. I did that a few years ago and currently I am growing out my hair to do it again. You made someone's head happy to have new hair!

Rignell said...

Ahhhhhhhh! You tricky lady! I cut my hair too, but no, really, I cut it! Then I had to have it fixed ha ha. So you look GREAT! I will miss your beautiful long hair but you are always gorgeous my wonderful friend. p.s. thank you for the baby gift card-what great friends you guys are, we miss you! Ereka and Todd