Friday, May 1, 2009

WICKED!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I have the most amazing mom ever.... So a few months ago my friends stayed the night on the streets of down town Salt Lake to buy tickets to Wicked. One of my friends had an extra ticket and offered it to my mom, and my mom is so super awesome... she got my hubby involved which made it easier for us to get up there :) Anyways so that is how I got the ticket to Wicked..... And let me tell you it is so so so so amazing, I had chills the entire time. By far the best musical I have ever seen. It was so amazing, I just can't stop thinking about it.



Thanks mom for sacrificing your ticket and giving it to me. It is by far the best birthday gift I have ever gotten! Love ya!!! :)

No comments: