Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Weekend of Fun!
The weekend started off with one of Jarom's mission buddies staying at our house! It was fun to listen to them talk about stuff from the mission! Than on Saturday night we decided to have Jarom's sisters stay over at our house because it was Jarom's parents anniversary. It was great, we played poker and as you can Larissa had beginners luck, and watched Iron Man and than crashed. It was lots of fun, thanks girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to come down and visit sometime! I miss your guts!
Hey Heidi! I'm glad you let me know about your blog. I am blogging obsessed, and will now be sure to stalk yours! Our blog is teamhess.blogspot.com, feel free to drop on by.
How fun! I wish we lived closer so we could visit. We miss you guys!
and you are doing good on updating your blogg, I keep forgeting.
Post a Comment