Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My mom!!!!

My Mom, okay so I told you in a previous blog that my mom wanted pictures of herself on here. Well the one I posted wasn't the best! SO here's one from my favorite day. She looks beautiful! She helped me so much that day, thanks mom. Besides that my mom has helped me my whole life. She really is the best mom. I consider her such a dear friend. It's been hard to be away from her. I usually cry when I don't get to see her and when I do... Who are we kidding I cry these days over everything!!!! :) Love you mom, thanks for everything. And i need to say thanks to Jarom for understanding my relationship with my mom, he has been incredible. Thanks Babe!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Heidi! Hey girl, it's been way too long since I've seen you. I love the blog and I'm so happy you are doing one so I can keep tabs on ya :) You look so beautiful in your wedding pictures. Wasn't that just the best day ever? Oh, and I couldn't agree more...there is no place like Salt Lake.